Vincent Béchet, aka Pulcomayo, is a freelance illustrator and graphic designer from France.
Beginning his career in 2001, he has built a world full of atypical and funny characters through different projects, with a variety of materials and on all kinds of support.
In particular, he developed the design of online children’s game Moshi Monsters.
Mind Candy, Vodafone, Ubisoft, Artoyz, Disney, Coca cola.
- Pictoplasma, The Character Compendium, Die Gestalten
- Café Salé Artbook, Vol.3, Ankama Editions
- Pictoplasma, The Character Encyclopaedia, Die Gestalten
- Latex for fun book, Die Gestalten
- Dot Dot Dash!, Die Gestalten
- Tattoo Icons, Victionary
- Mascotte 2, Delicatessen
- Pictoplasma: À la recherche du chaînon manquant, at La Gaîté Lyrique – Paris, Nov. 11
- Rodrigo del paper: collective show hosted by Tougui, at Dune Cafe – Paris, Apr. 10
- In tha house: solo exhibit at Republink concept store gallery – Clermont, Sept. 09
- Monster Inked Art Exhibition: with Mind candy, at the idea generation gallery – London, May 09
- Soft&Furry: at Plastic Chapel gallery – Denver, Sept. 08
- Donuts Party: organized by Delkographik at Artoyz gallery – Paris, Jan.08
- Latex for fun: at Vallery gallery – Barcelona, May 07
- Pimp my Doll:
Hanazuki – Amsterdam, Fev.07
Fashion French Touch – Moscow, Nov.06
Pictoplasma – Berlin, Oct.06
Studio Camuffo – Venezia, Mar.06
Curriculum vitæ: Linkedin profil.