Vincent Béchet, aka Pulcomayo, is a freelance illustrator and graphic designer from France.
Beginning his career in 2001, he has built a world full of atypical and funny characters through different projects, with a variety of materials and on all kinds of support.
In particular, he developed the design of online children’s game Moshi Monsters.
Cartoon network, Mind Candy, Penguin books, Vodafone, Ubisoft, Artoyz, Disney, Coca cola.
– Pictoplasma, The Character Compendium, Die Gestalten
– Café Salé Artbook, Vol.3, Ankama Editions
– Pictoplasma, The Character Encyclopaedia, Die Gestalten
– Latex for fun book, Die Gestalten
– Dot Dot Dash!, Die Gestalten
– Tattoo Icons, Victionary
– Mascotte 2, Delicatessen
– The Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery, at Kaufhaus Jandorf – Berlin, May 14
– Pictoplasma: À la recherche du chaînon manquant, at La Gaîté Lyrique – Paris, Nov. 11
– Rodrigo del paper: collective show hosted by Tougui, at Dune Cafe – Paris, Apr. 10
– In tha house: solo exhibit at Republink concept store gallery – Clermont, Sept. 09
– Monster Inked Art Exhibition: with Mind candy, at the idea generation gallery – London, May 09
– Soft&Furry: at Plastic Chapel gallery – Denver, Sept. 08
– Donuts Party: organized by Delkographik at Artoyz gallery – Paris, Jan.08
– Latex for fun: at Vallery gallery – Barcelona, May 07
– Pimp my Doll:
Hanazuki – Amsterdam, Fev.07
Fashion French Touch – Moscow, Nov.06
Pictoplasma – Berlin, Oct.06
Studio Camuffo – Venezia, Mar.06
Curriculum vitæ: Linkedin profil.